2010年7月24日星期六

when i can tracing love in my life?~i'm no top!!~

i want accomplish my studying and my mind~i no need boy friend now,but when i can tracing love in my life??never mind,i’ll tracing this~pls,gave me free~i want do myself~i love living in my life~u can step in my life,but u didnt walk in my life^^~who said i'm never have feeling~i just no 2 tracing my love~who said i dont care?i more care this,k?

i dont like someone say really love me.he really like me and want make love me!!i dont like as someone will do like tat1!!i never like love game!!if want be friend pls dont chat this!!i should be my love,for my future love!!Pls dont ply with me!!i'm no top!!i dont like this game.i'm think i not loving who,make up mind~i just want do something about me.i care my feture,my life...

没有评论:

发表评论